Great Reads brings you book reviews on teen books that parents will love from such great young adult authors as Garth Nix, Clare Dunkle, DJ Machale, Stephanie Meyer and many more.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Flowers


After reading Nora Robert's "In the Garden" trilogy (review coming soon), I went a little garden crazy. All the talk of flowers had me wanting flowers everywhere and wanting to learn how to best maximize the space I have for planting (which, because of the shade we have is not much). Because I don't get a lot of sunlight, some of the plants I put in for cut flowers haven't produced as well as I would have liked. So, I find myself buying them every couple of weeks. You can get great fresh flowers right over the internet, and even learn how to make the bouquet in the picture. Get all of your favorites, including gerbera daisies, roses, daisies and more.

No comments: