Great Reads brings you book reviews on teen books that parents will love from such great young adult authors as Garth Nix, Clare Dunkle, DJ Machale, Stephanie Meyer and many more.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Looking for Recommendations

While I wait on a Amazon gift certificate (yay for credit card rewards!), I find myself in need of a good books to buy. I don't have enough time in the next few weeks to peruse the bookstores in depth, so thought I'd ask my readers for some recommendations. I'll definitely be purchasing "Superior Saturday" by Garth Nix. But other than that, I've got nothing until August.

So is there a book that needs reviewing? One that's amazing and hasn't gotten much press? Let me know about it below and I'll check it ou



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Can I send you a review copy of our debut YA paranormal novel, MOONSTONE? Book one in the "Unbidden Magic" series about a funny, droll, underdog Seattle teen who discovers she's got psychic powers and is destined to fight evil -- if she can just survive high school. By debut author Marilee Brothers. August 2008 trade paperback, Bell Bridge Books www.bellebooks.com

Thanks for your consideration
Deb smith, Editorial, Bell Bridge
debbsmith@aol.com